For a full list of all the reasons to join SEVA, and more information about what we do, please see the leaflet below, or download a copy of it here (recommended for mobile devices or if you have a problem viewing the leaflet below):
For those who just want to see a quick list of reasons to join, below are just some of the reasons to join the SEVA:
- Emailed copy of our newsletter SEVANews three times a year (for back issues, click here)
- Invites to attend to our Social Events: including our summer BBQ, harvest celebration, AGM/Technical Conference and study tours, at subsidised rates. For details of upcoming events, please see our website calendar
- Regular emailed news and updates
- Membership of the SEVA email forum so you can communicate directly with the other members
- Membership of the UKVA and its related benefits (including invitations to meetings, copies of the Grape Press magazine and membership of its email forum)
- The possibility of entering your wines into the SEVA Technical Wine Evaluation Event
- Website login and access to online information
- Opportunities to meet other members, network, and share knowledge and information
- Representation of your views at the UKVA national level through the Committee and its Chairman.
- The opportunity to enter the SEVA Initiative Fund – and benefit from the projects undertaken by the winners
- The opportunity to attend our biennial study tours – so far, we have successfully organised visits to the Champagne region, Alsace in 2013 and Germany in 2015. Our study tour planned to take place is to North East Italy 11-15 July 2017. Please contact the General Secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- An invite to the AGM, and the chance to attend our Technical Conference
- The opportunity to put yourself forward as a SEVA Committee member
- Up to date information about the latest training courses and educational opportunities available to those in the industry
- The opportunity to showcase your eligible wines at the prestigious annual English Wine Producers’ trade and press tasting
And much more…!
…and please do take a look at our membership benefits leaflet for more details.